Welcome to BOLLYWOOD MASTI

Hopefully you enjoy reading the posts and looking at the slideshows. Check out the polls and pease subscribe/follow the blog if you like it.

Please please please leave comments at the bottom and look around the page (on the side and below the posts) and you will find polls, slideshows, favorites lists, and much more.

Features:
- Polls
- Labels and Blog Archive
- Contests, Music, and Reviews
- Bollywood
News Flash
- Comments Box
- List of Favorite Movies

Search Bollywood Masti

DesiFilmiMasti Bollywood Playlist

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guess Who 3!

I am quite busy these days, so there are not very many posts, but I thought I'd at least keep the competition going. Please participate!
I know I said this would be harder, but I think it is probably the same level as the previous one...oh well!



2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget