Welcome to BOLLYWOOD MASTI

Hopefully you enjoy reading the posts and looking at the slideshows. Check out the polls and pease subscribe/follow the blog if you like it.

Please please please leave comments at the bottom and look around the page (on the side and below the posts) and you will find polls, slideshows, favorites lists, and much more.

Features:
- Polls
- Labels and Blog Archive
- Contests, Music, and Reviews
- Bollywood
News Flash
- Comments Box
- List of Favorite Movies

Search Bollywood Masti

DesiFilmiMasti Bollywood Playlist

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rekha Ready to Produce

A rather low profile Rekha, who has been quietly penning down the memories of the last fifty glorious years, is now intending to make a film about the same.

According to reports, the diva, who was till now reportedly writing an autobiography, is now contemplating a full fledged film on her memorable life.

Confirming the same in a recent statement, she said, “Yes, I have been picking up the pieces of my life from the memories of the past. I have been carefully going back in time to identify every person who has shaped my life and made me realise that I am a product of love. The most important person, of course, is my mother, who couldn`t have given me more love. I want to share the experiences of my life and want to thank all those people who made me who I am today. What I am doing cannot be expressed in such few words. I want to express my gratitude with visuals as well as with words. Though I feel no words are enough to describe the people who have influenced and shaped my life, yet I will take a shot at it.”

Though not much has been divulged about the same but the movie can be anticipated as a revelation of sorts, thanks to controversial life the former leading lady has led. “I am working towards making a formal announcement on the project very soon. I think I should be ready with my final plans in a couple of months”, adds the actress.



Taken from bollywoodsamachar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget