Welcome to BOLLYWOOD MASTI

Hopefully you enjoy reading the posts and looking at the slideshows. Check out the polls and pease subscribe/follow the blog if you like it.

Please please please leave comments at the bottom and look around the page (on the side and below the posts) and you will find polls, slideshows, favorites lists, and much more.

Features:
- Polls
- Labels and Blog Archive
- Contests, Music, and Reviews
- Bollywood
News Flash
- Comments Box
- List of Favorite Movies

Search Bollywood Masti

DesiFilmiMasti Bollywood Playlist

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Maine Pyar Kiya

Maine Pyar Kiya was such a huge hit and surprisingly I just saw it for the first time recently. I can't get over the honesty and innocence in the story. The movie was typical Bollywood style with the blushing girl and the running in trees and the rich guy/poor girl situation, but somehow this movie stood out from other such movies. I haven't really seen Bhagyashree in many movies so I never really knew much about her. I still don't know much about her, but I absolutely loved her in Maine Pyar Kiya. There was this innocence in both her and Salman Khan that very few people have today. Her acting seemed genuine somehow and I am definitely a fan now. She will be in the upcoming movie Red Alert - The War Within and I hope to see much more of her. Hopefully she still has that innocence. I would love to see the pair together again because they look gorgeous together, but unfortunately Salman Khan has lost the adorable innocence that was on his face back then. Regardless, I would love to see how the two look together today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget