Welcome to BOLLYWOOD MASTI

Hopefully you enjoy reading the posts and looking at the slideshows. Check out the polls and pease subscribe/follow the blog if you like it.

Please please please leave comments at the bottom and look around the page (on the side and below the posts) and you will find polls, slideshows, favorites lists, and much more.

Features:
- Polls
- Labels and Blog Archive
- Contests, Music, and Reviews
- Bollywood
News Flash
- Comments Box
- List of Favorite Movies

Search Bollywood Masti

DesiFilmiMasti Bollywood Playlist

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heyy

Hello to all Hindi movie lovers out there. Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world and has a huge fan following. People from all over the world watch these movies and drool over the actors and actresses, whether they understand Hindi or not. I am a die hard fan of Bollywood and could not live without Hindi movies, so I thought I'd share my love with many others like me here. I hope you enjoy my posts and comment with your thoughts. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's clever how u used "die hard" in ur post for hindi movies when it's an english movie :) I look forward to reading your posts here.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget